Caregiver Stress or Burnout
Caring for another person, whether it be our partner, parent, child, or other loved one, can be an incredibly rewarding experience. It also can take a toll on our emotional wellbeing. We are not always given the tools, abilities and strength to do it well.
Caregiver Counselling can help you:
- Acknowledge how your loved ones struggles are impacting you
- Assist you in keeping boundaries in your roles
- Process the sometimes conflicting emotions that come with caregiving such as stress, anxiety, joy, frustration, sadness, fear etc.
- Provide a safe space for you to process without judgement all that is going on in your life
- To help you come to a place of freedom and choice in your caregiving vs. obligation and resentment